Notre Dame FCU Scholarships
Submit your scholarship application today. The deadline to apply is March 24, 2023.
- Applicant or parent of applicant must be a Notre Dame FCU member and must have an account in good standing prior to application deadline.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or have proof of pending naturalization.
- Planning to attend an accredited undergraduate institution full time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance to attend college.
- Meets academic requirements as detailed in the application.
Each year, Notre Dame FCU awards $1,500 scholarships to students in our community. This year we are proud to announce that twenty-four (24) scholarships will be awarded to incoming or continuing college students.
- A short, recorded video response to one of five essay questions
- Official high school or college transcript
- One signed letter of recommendation
- SAT/ACT Scores (Graduating High School Seniors Only)
- Copy of financial aid award letter from colleges or universities (if received)
- A list of your major extracurricular activities and the years of participation
- (Optional) A personal photo for use by Notre Dame FCU
Meet a Former Scholarship Winner
Additional Student Loan Options
Undergraduate Student LoanApply Now
Your financial aid may not cover everything. Fill in the gap with loan limits up to $25,000 annually.
Graduate Student LoanApply Now
Higher education doesn’t have to come with a higher price tag. You can finance up to the full cost of your graduate program.
Student Loan ConsolidationApply Now
Combine multiple private student loans into one convenient monthly payment.
A Better Student Loan Experience
We've helped college students like you finance their education for more than 80 years.
Still Have Questions?
Simply fill out a request for information and a Notre Dame FCU representative will contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Up to twenty-four (24) $1,500 Scholarships will be awarded. Graduates of any public, parochial, or private high school as well as home-schooled students are eligible to apply for financial aid from Notre Dame Federal Credit Union. The recipient is expected to use the scholarship in conjunction with other resources to meet total tuition, fees, and living expenses. A recipient may choose any accredited college or university. Recipients may apply for continued support in following years if justified by financial need and academic progress. A student beyond freshman year may also apply. Undergraduate students only.