Opening a savings account is the first step toward making your financial goals a reality.
Your ticket to membership. A Share Savings account is the simplest way to join Notre Dame FCU and enjoy our membership benefits.
- Open your account with a $5 deposit
- Dividend Bearing
- No monthly maintenance fee when you have at least one other Notre Dame FCU loan or deposit account or a $400 balance.
Health Savings Account (HSA)Learn More
This triple-tax advantage savings account works with your High-Deductible Health Plan.
• Save for qualified medical expenses
• Follows you from employer to employer
• Contributions may be tax deductible, earnings are not taxed, and distributions may be tax-fee for qualified medical expenses
Christmas Club Savings
Put money away for the holidays with Santa’s favorite savings plan.
• No monthly fee
• Earn Dividends
• No penalty for early withdrawal
• Automatic transfer of funds on the first business day in November
Education Savings Account
This account is a great way for parents & grandparents to save for educational expenses.
• Funds can pay for tuition, books as well as room and board at qualified institutions
• Tax-deferred earnings grow until withdrawn
• Earnings may be withdrawn tax-free
• Transferable to qualifying family member
Unlike a traditional bank that is owned by stockholders, Notre Dame FCU is owned by members like you. Our Share Savings Account represents your personal ownership in the credit union. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we reinvest our profits in our members and in our communities. Last year, we gave back nearly $2 million to our members and community organizations. Plus, when you use Notre Dame FCU as your financial institution, you can direct member-owner benefits to an eligible non-profit organization.
Become an Member
When you join Notre Dame FCU, you become a Member-Owner. Opening an account represents your personal ownership in the credit union. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we reinvest our profits in our members and in our communities.
Still Have Questions?
Simply fill out a request for information and a Notre Dame FCU representative will contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields