Opening a savings account is the first step toward making your financial goals a reality.
Your ticket to membership. A Share Savings account is the simplest way to join Notre Dame FCU and enjoy our membership benefits.
- Open your account with a $5 deposit
- Dividend Bearing
- No monthly maintenance fee when you have at least one other Notre Dame FCU loan or deposit account or a $400 balance.
Health Savings Account (HSA)Learn More
This triple-tax advantage savings account works with your High-Deductible Health Plan.
• Save for qualified medical expenses
• Follows you from employer to employer
• Contributions may be tax deductible, earnings are not taxed, and distributions may be tax-fee for qualified medical expenses
Christmas Club Savings
Put money away for the holidays with Santa’s favorite savings plan.
• No monthly fee
• Earn Dividends
• No penalty for early withdrawal
• Automatic transfer of funds on the first business day in November
Education Savings Account
This account is a great way for parents & grandparents to save for educational expenses.
• Funds can pay for tuition, books as well as room and board at qualified institutions
• Tax-deferred earnings grow until withdrawn
• Earnings may be withdrawn tax-free
• Transferable to qualifying family member
Quick Tip: Make Saving Automatic
When you enroll in Smart Cents, every purchase with your debit card is "rounded-up" to the nearest whole dollar. The "rounded" amount is transferred to the account of your choice. It's an easy way to make saving automatic.
Unlike a traditional bank that is owned by stockholders, Notre Dame FCU is owned by members like you. Our Share Savings Account represents your personal ownership in the credit union. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we reinvest our profits in our members and in our communities. Last year, we gave back nearly $2 million to our members and community organizations. Plus, when you use Notre Dame FCU as your financial institution, you can direct member-owner benefits to an eligible non-profit organization.
Term Share Certificates
Term Share Certificates–which are similar to CDs (certificates of deposit) at other financial institutions—allow you to save a set amount of money for a specific amount of time. Watch your savings grow with high rates of return, then withdrawal your money at the end of your term.
Become an Member
When you join Notre Dame FCU, you become a Member-Owner. Opening an account represents your personal ownership in the credit union. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we reinvest our profits in our members and in our communities.
Still Have Questions?
Simply fill out a request for information and a Notre Dame FCU representative will contact you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields