Protecting your privacy is important to us. Please read our Policy below to learn how we treat information you provide.
The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes and used only for internal Web site traffic reporting. For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name.
We may collect, analyze and store general statistical information of your usage of the website, (such as your IP address, browser type, originating domain names, access times and referring website addresses) through the use of first party cookies.
You can refuse to accept these cookies on each browser and device through which you visit this website. Keep in mind that by not accepting cookies, you may experience some inconvenience using this website and the products and services offered on this website.
If you fill out a web form on this site your information will be stored in our CRM system and/or CMS and some amount of your past browsing on this site may be available to our staff to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our site. If you do not wish for us to have your personal information please do not fill out any of the web forms on this site. We never sell or give away this information.
At Notre Dame Federal Credit Union, we are committed to protecting you, as well as your account and personal information. It is important to keep in mind that because you are a member of Notre Dame FCU, we already have all of your personal information. We will never contact you to obtain that information via any means, including email, telephone, mail, instant or text messaging, etc. Additionally, we employ a number of safety and security measures to safeguard your money and your identity.
How we protect you:
- Online Banking - Multi-factor authentication helps ensure your login security
- Verified by Visa - An extra layer of security while shopping online with certain merchants
- Encrypted ATM Transactions - Each transaction is encrypted to keep your card and PIN safe
- Cyveillance - Our partnership with this world leader in cyber intelligence, allows us to identify and eliminate threats before they cause significant harm
- Real-Time Fraud Monitoring - Monitoring on your debit and credit card transactions to identify any potential compromised cards
- Intrusion Detection Technology - Our computer networks are equipped with this technology to prevent unwanted and unauthorized access
- Annual Security Training - Each year, our employees undergo mandatory training to reinforce our safeguarding policies, as well as, to educate employees of new threats, scams, and criminal activities
How to protect yourself:
- Shred - all financial documents and paperwork with personal information before you discard them
- Guard - your Social Security Number (SSN). Give out only when necessary and only when a different form of ID cannot be used
- Do not click - on links sent in unsolicited emails. Always use firewalls, anti-spyware, and anti-virus software to protect your computer; keep them up-to-date
- Never provide - your personal information in response to an unsolicited request, whether it is over the phone or on the internet
- Switch - to eStatements to protect your personal account information from unauthorized access out of your mailbox
- Report - any lost or stolen credit or debit cards to the credit union immediately
- Monitor - your account transactions and statements to help alert you to any suspicious activity