You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your Notre Dame FCU account, all with the click of a mouse. No complicated switch kits or wasting time contacting payees, just an easy process that does the work for you.
Log in at NotreDameFCU.ClickSWITCH.com, from here you can switch your direct deposits and automatic payments.
If you have questions about how to get started, visit any branch location or call us at 800/522-6611.
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO YOUR SECURE SWITCH PROCESS
- Access the Notre Dame FCU ClickSWITCH portal at NotreDameFCU.ClickSWITCH.com
- Enter the SwitchTRACK code provided (contact us if you need a code)
- Create your personal password
- When prompted, enter your new password, and log in
- Click on your desired tab and follow the instructions to create and submit your switches
AUTOMATED PAYMENTS CHECKLIST
An automated payment (or ACH) is a regular, ongoing payment that is initiated from your bank account, such as:
DIRECT DEPOSIT CHECKLIST
A direct deposit is any payment that you receive from a person or organization directly into your account.
- Employee Payroll
- Social Security
- Investment Income
Login, track and complete switch process.
Account data will be automatically populated into the ClickSWITCH portal.
Track payments you want to transition.
View a listing and details of all switches currently in progress.
Advises you on the approximate amount to leave in your existing account.
Easily initiate closure for previous external accounts once the switch process is complete.