Account access anywhere, anytime - in the palm of your hand.
Access to your accounts is in the palm of your hand 24/7.
Check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find locations, and deposit checks.
Download the Notre Dame FCU Mobile App
Do you prefer browser access? Visit notredamefcu.com to access your account with limited features.
Deposit checks from your mobile device with the ease of taking a picture.
- Easy - Select deposit. Photograph your check. Verify and click submit.
- Convenient - 24/7 access - Deposit checks on your own schedule. Skip the trip, lines and even ATMs.
- Fast - Download the Notre Dame FCU mobile banking app to get started. You'll receive in-app confirmation that your images have successfully uploaded and your check is being processed.
Watch this video for your step-by-step instructions on Remote Deposit Capture.
Irish Card Shield is a mobile app that let's you remotely manage all aspects of your existing Notre Dame FCU debit and credit cards.
- Turn cards on and off.
- Limit use to where you are.
- Specify allowable transaction types.
- Allow (or block) transactions by merchant category.
- Set transaction spending limits.
Click here for more information.
Your personal financial account management tool app.
- Become a member of Notre Dame FCU
Already a member? Proceed to step 2!
- Sign up for ND MoneyWorks
Login to online banking and click on the personal finance tab to get started
- Download the app
Once installed, please proceed to step 4 before launching
- Activate ND MoneyWorks for mobile
Sign-in on your computer. Click the settings icon, then mobile devices. Press "Generate Access Code." Enter the code into the downloaded app.
See our FAQs or contact us for assistance
Check your balances with a simple text.
To enroll in text banking:
- Login to online banking
- Click "Go Mobile" and then click "Text Banking"
- Complete enrollment
- Add your phone and activate
- Begin texting 46247 (IM247) for all your balances
We can text you, too!
Subscribe to eAlerts and we'll send you a text if your account dips below your preset limit.