Continuing its commitment to providing financial tools to financially empower its members, Notre Dame Federal Credit Union announced the launch and immediate availability of its new and instant life insurance price comparison service. Instant quotes for amounts of $5,000 to $25 million are now available at NotreDameFCU.com.
"This new technology enhancement benefits our members, their families and our friends in the communities we serve," remarked Thomas J. Gryp, Notre Dame Federal Credit Union president and chief executive officer. "Now, life insurance shoppers can view quotes anonymously, buy online in total privacy or can request personalized service from our licensed insurance professionals. Life insurance prices are now at, or close to, all-time lows."
Gryp continued, "Notre Dame Federal Credit Union is fully committed to accommodate the life insurance needs of its members in order to offer them a pleasant, money-savings experience from top-rated life insurers."
Features of the new Notre Dame FCU insurance price comparison service include:
- Anonymous quoting to enhance convenience
- Instant ability to view best quotes on the most popular rate guaranteed plans, including 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years and level-for-life plans
- The new and popular “living benefit” life insurance plans that can payout early in the event of a chronic or critical illness
- Life insurance plans that offer guaranteed acceptability with no medical questions
- Actual acceptance guidelines, and height and weight tables prior to purchase
- “No-exam” and “instant-decision” plans that bypass traditional underwriting hassles and delays
- e-signature technology to further reduce paper use and time delays
- Immediate, temporary life insurance whenever available
- Accurate quotes that can take into account up to 25 common illnesses
- Helpful advice and guidance from licensed life insurance agents by phone or in person whenever such personalized help is needed
About Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
Notre Dame Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Notre Dame, Indiana, is a not-for profit financial cooperative. With assets in excess of $470 million, Notre Dame FCU’s dedicated partners (employees), coupled with a wide array of financial services, provide members a personalized experience at the credit union’s nine convenient branch locations, its virtual branch (Shamrock Center), and through its robust online banking platform and mobile apps. From its humble beginnings in May of 1941, operating out of the night watchman’s office in the Main Building on the campus at the University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame FCU has grown into a national financial institution, serving its 58,000 members in all 50 states and throughout the world.