- View current rates >
- Fill in the gap to pay for those education expenses not covered by your financial aid package.
- Loan Limits
$3,000 - $25,000 annually
limit of $100,000 total
no aggregate limit with qualified co-signer
- Repayment Terms
terms up to 15-years
rate reductions available
full payments begin 6 months after you leave school
We Know Student Money
Notre Dame FCU is here to help you bridge the gap between savings and federal assistance to help you finance your educational dreams.
- At least 18 years old
- Enrolled at least half-time in a degree program
- All student loan borrowers must become a member of Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
- Students at the University of Notre Dame, Saint Mary's College, and Holy Cross College are all eligible for membership. Students at other schools may also qualify; please contact us if you are not sure how you qualify for membership. If you are not currently a member of Notre Dame FCU, we will contact you to establish membership after we receive your loan application. Establishing membership is easy and includes opening a membership savings account.
- Attend an eligible school
- All four year non-profit schools that are eligible for Federal aid are eligible. If your school has a 6-digit FAFSA code, the school is eligible for Federal aid. The student does not need to qualify for Federal aid in order to apply for a student loan, but his/her school must be eligible.
- Other schools are considered as requested. Listed below are some schools that have already been added to the eligibility list. If you don't see your school below, or aren't sure if your school is eligible, please contact us to request that we add your school to this list.
- Eligible schools:
- All four year non-profit schools eligible for Federal aid, including but not limited to:
- University of Notre Dame
- Saint Mary's College
- Holy Cross College
- All Indiana University Schools
- Purdue University
- Southwestern Michigan College