Comprehensive tools for managing your financial life.
Online Banking is like having a branch right in-house.
Our Online Banking gives you a variety of services that help you use and manage your accounts, when and where you want.
Watch the video to the right for a demo or see the information below about all the service located inside Online Banking.
Pay bills and send money with no hassle and no fees.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments to any business or individual
- Receive and pay bills all in one place
- Track your payments history and view your scheduled payments at a glance
Transfer funds from Notre Dame FCU to your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Easy to set up
- Transfers take only about 2-3 days to complete
- Select "Add Account" in the "Transfers" tab of online bill payment
Send money to anyone using only their name and email address.
- Easy to set up
- No fees to send money
- No checks to write
- No need to share account information
- Select "Add Payee" in the "Payees" tab of online bill payment. Then select "Add a Person"
eStatements help you simplify your life while helping the environment.
- Green - saves tress and energy
- Fast - no more waiting for the mail
- Simple - review and print statements anytime
- Free - access through online banking
- Secure - reduces the risk of fraud & identity theft from paper statements
- Login and click the "eStatements" tab in online banking to get started today!
eAlerts help you stay in control of your finances, keep your account safe, and help you avoid overdrafts.
Choose to be notified by email to text* when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify
- An ACH deposit or withdrawal posts to your account
- Your loan payment is due
- An eNotice is sent to you
Watch the video to the right for a demo.*Standard text message charges apply.
Your personal financial management tool that will allow you to effortlessly manage your budgets, bills, accounts, etc. from one place.
Control your money. Don't let it control you.
- Account aggregation - Tell your money to get it together
- Expense tracking - Tell your money to make up its mind
- Budgets - Tell your money to shape up
- Security - Privacy & Trust